From July 20-25, 2023, we invite Scouts from around the world to join our Camp White Nights and experience an Icelandic adventure!
Taking place in south Iceland at Úlfljótsvatn Scout Center, where the World Scout Moot took place in 2017, we are looking forward to that special feeling of international scouting returning once again.
For this event we have put together a unique program package with a range of exciting activities, such as our outdoor climbing course, archery, a day trip to the famous Golden Circle, white water rafting and much more.
The event is open for scouts and guides from any country in the world from 10 years of age and up. Participants are welcome to come with their scout groups or as individuals.
Individuals must be at least 18 years old and groups must have a responsible leader of at least 18 years old.
– Accommodation for five nights on our campsite and all camping equipment
– Full board meals
– First 3 days of activities
– Coach transfers from the airport to Úlfljótsvatn and back again
–Travel to and from Iceland
– Activities on day 4 and 5, as they are day trips and will incur extra costs depending on what you choose to do (prices are stated below)
– Other services that are not stated above
|AM||Arrivals||Úlfljótsvatnfjell hike||Hrútey island paddling tour / climbing & archery *||Sólheimajokull glacier walk or Reykjavík tour**||White water rafting or Golden Circle tour**||Take down camp and pack|
|PM||Arrivals||Free time||Hrútey island paddling tour / climbing & archery *||Sólheimajokull glacier walk or Reykjavík tour**||White water rafting or Golden Circle tour**||Departures|
|Evening||Opening ceremony campfire||Night game||Free time||Free time||Closing ceremony campfire||Departures|
*All participants will do one of these activities in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
**Participants will be able to choose between one of the two day trips scheduled per day.
Day trip prices
– Sólheimajokull Glacier Walk | ISK 21,900
– White Water Rafting | 11 to 15 y/o – ISK 13,490 | 16 or older – ISK 16,990 (Plus ISK 5,000 p/ person for transport)
– Reykjavík Tour | ISK 10,000
– Golden Circle Tour | ISK 12,000
*Prices shown are per person
Úlfljótsvatn guides and external guides
10 years old
Individuals need to be minimum 18 years old
20th to 25th July 2023
On site and off site
Pre registration – 15% discount (until 31.12.2022): 59,000 kr. *
Registration (from 01.01.2023 – 31.03.2023): 70,000 kr. *
* Price stated doesn’t include activities on day 4 and 5, or other activities outside schedule